- Wash all produce before cooking.
- In a skillet over medium heat add olive oil and cook chicken breasts 8 minutes per side, or until the juices run clear. Set aside.
- In the same pan add onions, peppers and salsa then season with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Saute for a few minutes. In a large platter arrange your salad greens, top with thinly sliced chicken, bean and salsa mixture.
- Garnish with some cheddar cheese, tomatoes and sour cream.
Turn this delicious salad into a great lunch time wrap.