- In a mixing bowl combine pineapple, bell pepper, onions, olive oil, lime juice, cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Allow a few minutes to marinate.
- Butterfly your chicken breast (lay chicken on cutting board and cut the breast horizontally stopping just before you totally cut through).
- In a preheated nonstick pan add olive oil and chicken breast.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees.
- Once chicken is cooked arrange on serving platter and top with salsa.
Chef’s tip: Salsa can really enhance any grilled white fish.