- Roast Red Bell Pepper (click here for recipe)
- Dice roasted Bell Pepper, onion, celery, carrots, basil leaves and garlic.
- Add olive oil in a soup pot over med-high heat. Once oil is hot add all ingredients except for vegetable stock & pasta.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper to the mixture.
- Sauté vegetables until they are tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock to pot and bring to a boil. Simmer for approximately 5 minutes then pureé to a creamy consistency.
- Add pasta to your soup; stir well to avoid pasta from clumping together.
- Turn heat down to medium, simmer for approximately 15 minutes.