- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Thinly slice red potatoes and place on baking stone. Roast at 400 F for 25-30 minutes (until slices are cooked and crispy).
- While potatoes are roasting, cook your choice of protein on the stove top. Once cooked, add the BBQ sauce and stir well.
- Dice the veggies and mix them together with nacho seasoning.
- Once potatoes are cooked, cover them with ground meat (or alternate protein), veggies, and cheese. Place back into oven at 400 F for 10 minutes to warm veggies and melt cheese.
- Let cool and serve!
Dietitian Tip: These Irish Nachos exchange traditional tortilla chips (often high in sodium and fat) for sliced roasted potatoes (low in fat and a source of potassium) and are loaded with other fresh veggies, too! In addition to being incredibly delicious, they are packed with vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, fiber, and high quality protein.