- Wash all vegetables before preparing.
- Slice Long Sweet Peppers in half lengthwise and clean out the seeds. Rinse Peppers.
- Dice Mini Cucumbers and TOMZ® Tomatoes and combine in a bowl.
- Wash and add lentils to Mini Cucumbers and Tomatoes.
- Add feta to mixture.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice on top of mixture and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop and fill the Peppers with the vegetable mixture.
- Chop parsley and garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
To make this into a vegan dish, substitute the feta for another veggie!