- Place Bell Peppers on a hot grill until skin blisters and the Bell Peppers soften (3-8 minutes depending on grill). If desired, let the skin brown a bit.
- Turn Bell Peppers on the grill until all sides are cooked.
- Remove Bell Peppers from the grill and place in a heatproof bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or a baking sheet and let sit for approximately 30 minutes.
- When the Bell Peppers are cool enough to handle, remove their skin and slice them open. Remove the seeds and membranes and discard.
- Slice Bell Peppers into 1/2-inch-thick strips and season with salt and pepper.
- If not using immediately, refrigerate.
Chef’s Tip:Great for sandwiches salads & soups!