- Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the English Cucumber lengthways into slices that are 1/16 inches thick.
- Place the cucumber slices on your cutting board and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Slice half the Red Bell Pepper into slivers and set aside until it’s time to roll up the Cucumbers. Dice the remaining part of the Red Bell Pepper.
- In a bowl combine the diced Bell Peppers, ricotta cheese, and powdered sugar. Mix all of these ingredients together.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the ricotta cheese filling and the slivered Bell Peppers on the closest end of each Cucumber slice to you.
- Roll the Cucumber slice away from you and prop it up on a serving platter.
- Chill your Cucumber Bell Pepper Roll Ups in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Chef’s Tip: For a vegan option, you can use hummus and Bell apples as filling instead of ricotta cheese and Bell Peppers.