- Core and dice the apple.
- Add lemon juice and mix well to avoid apples from browning.
- Add sunflower seeds, mix well and let sit until you are ready to use.
- Cut the cucumber in thin strips using a carrot peeler.
- Make the filling by mixing ricotta cheese with dill, honey salt and pepper.
- Place the first layer of cucumber then spread the filling on top and repeat process until all cucumbers and cheese are finished.
- Garnish with diced apple and sunflower seeds.
Chef`s Tip: You can remove apples and sunflower seeds for a fresh salsa.