- Wash produce before cooking.
- eel and core pineapple, slice into ¼ inch slices.
- Arrange pineapple on a preheated grill. Grill for approximately 2 minutes per side or until the sugars begin to caramelize.
- Remove pineapple from the grill and allow to cool for a couple minutes. Cut pineapple into bite size pieces.
- Butterfly chicken breast (lay chicken on cutting board and cut the breast horizontally stopping just before you completely cut through)
- In a preheated nonstick pan add olive oil and chicken. Season with sea salt, pepper, lime juice and cayenne pepper.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and add chopped Bell Pepper.
- Flip and cook other side of chicken for 3 to 4 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken is 165◦.
- Add pineapple and cilantro to pan for a couple minutes.
- Arrange chicken on serving platter and top with pineapple and Bell Peppers.
Substitute chicken with pork, shrimp or tofu for a unique taste!