- Wash all produce before preparing.
- To prepare Thai Peanut Dressing, whisk peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and ginger in a bowl. Whisk in enough water to make a pourable consistency, about 2 tablespoons.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat; fry tofu, turning occasionally, until golden all over, about 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and pour in just enough Thai Peanut Dressing to coat tofu, about ¼ cup.
- To assemble, line a wide bowl with spinach. Spoon rice in a mound to one side. Working around edge, fill in remaining space with mounds of Tomatoes, followed by Cucumber, cabbage and carrot.
- Spoon tofu in center of bowl. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.
Chef’s Tip: Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 1 week. Choose a mix of baby spinach and arugula, if preferred, or any of your favorite mixed greens.