- To roast beets, simply place them on to a baking sheet and place in a preheated 400° oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the beets have been roasted, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped roasted red peppers, cubed avocado, vinegar, olive oil, sea salt, and fresh cracked pepper.
- Arrange greens on a serving platter and top with bell pepper and avocado.
- Once you have peeled your beets, arrange them on top of the pepper and avocado.
- Garnish with goat cheese and toasted walnuts.
Chef’s Tip: Wrap this salad into a pita to make a great sandwich.