- Prepare all vegetables by thinly slicing Bell Pepper, lemon & onion, chopping garlic cloves & Italian parsley and halving Grape Tomatoes.
- Combine onion, Bell Peppers, Grape Tomatoes, garlic, & parsley in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp. olive oil, white balsamic vinegar salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and let marinate.
- While the vegetables are marinating heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in heavy large skillet over high heat; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and sauté until first side begins to brown, approximately 2 minutes. Turn fish over, and sauté for a couple more minutes.
- Divide fish and sauce among shallow bowls; drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Once fish is cooked arrange on a serving platter and top with marinated vegetables.
Chef’s Tip: For a vegetarian option you may substitute fish for grilled eggplant or zucchini.