- Put quinoa into a medium sized saucepan and cover with stock; bring to a boil. Once stock is boiling reduce heat, cover and simmer over low heat for approximately 15 minutes. Drain if necessary.
- Rinse all produce under cold water. On a large cutting board cut English Cucumbers in half lengthwise & slice. Also dice Bell Peppers, fresh dill and green onions while halving Cherry Tomatoes; set aside.
- Allow quinoa to cool slightly before combining with English Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, and green onions in a salad bowl. Adjust the seasoning and add olive oil. Set aside and allow flavors to combine.
- Preheat a large non-stick or cast iron skillet over medium- high heat, add 3 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel, this will help ensure a golden searing of the filets. Season the filets with salt and half of the lemon zest.
- Place fish into heated pan, cook for 3-4 minutes per side. When finished cooking remove from heat, transfer to plate and garnish with remaining lemon zest & fresh dill.
- Serve fish and the salad family style on a platter or on individual plates.
For an additional take on the white fish, fire up the BBQ and grill your fish