- Wash all vegetables before cooking.
- Take one slice of prosciutto and roll tight around one mini sweet pepper. Repeat with every slice of prosciutto and pepper.
- Finely chop thyme.
- Preheat oven to 350’.
- Roll wrapped peppers in thyme.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place wrapped peppers on baking sheet.
- Put wrapped peppers in oven. Cook for 10-15 minutes. Prosciutto should crisp up and peppers should get a toasted color.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
If you’re making these in the summer, throw them on the top rock of your barbecue! Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes and enjoy this appetizer with a grilled twist!