- Slice yellow onion & Bell Peppers into ¼ inch strips.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet on high.
- Add sliced onion and Bell Peppers. Cook, stirring until just barely tender, approximately 1-2 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the pan.
- Heat an additional tablespoon of oil in the skillet on high heat; add chicken. Cook until the oil is shimmering, but not smoking.
- Add Bell Peppers, onions, cilantro, and sesame oil to the skillet.
- Cook for 30 seconds longer, stirring. Remove from heat.
- Serve nice & hot.
Chef’s Tip: To make this recipe into a dinner salad, place the stir fry on a bed of your favorite greens. Add shrimp or beef if desired.