- On a cutting board, lay a large knife flat against a cucumber, and press firmly on the knife with your opposite hand.
- The cucumber should crack open and smash into four sections.
- Once the whole cucumber is completely open (usually into 4 long sectional pieces), cut it at a 45-degree angle into bite-sized pieces.
- Repeat steps for all cucumbers.
- In a large bowl, mix the cucumber with the chopped Red Bell Pepper, balsamic vinegar, thinly sliced onion, chopped cilantro and olive oil. Serve and enjoy
- Serve and enjoy
Chef`s Tip: To make this recipe into a dinner salad, add grilled chicken or grilled shrimp.