- Wash all produce before cooking.
- In a mixing bowl, add ground chicken, egg, bread crumbs, cilantro, and red chili pepper flakes; combine well together. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- To make the sauce, add Bell Peppers, red onion, lime juice, garlic, oregano, olive oil, parsley, and salt & pepper to a food processor; pulse for a few seconds and place in fridge until ready to use.
- After the ground chicken is finished cooling, you can form your chicken mixture into oval shaped patties that are 3 inches long. Place the patties on a pre-heated grill and cook for 3 -4 minutes on each side.
- To build your sandwich, grill your bread and add your chicken patties, top it off with sauce and feta cheese.
You can substitute chicken patties with grilled sausage or meat balls.