- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Dice Bell Pepper, garlic, and onion.
- Combine flour and Bell Pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge turkey lightly in the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook turkey until the outside is slightly browned and the inside is no longer pink, approximately 2 minutes per side. Remove turkey from skillet and keep warm.
- Add garlic, onions and Bell Pepper to a skillet; sauté for 1 minute. Add broth and return turkey to the skillet. Stir continuously until skillet is brought to a boil.
- Plate turkey and spoon additional sauce on top.
Turkey can be substituted for chicken or any white fish; just ensure to cook the meat accordingly.