- Soak wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat on a lightly oiled grate.
- Cut Bell Peppers, zucchini, red onion and pineapple into cubes.
- Thread zucchini, red onion, Bell Pepper, Cherry Tomato, and pineapple onto a wooden skewer.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Cook threaded skewers on the preheated grill until vegetables are tender. Rotate the vegetable skewers and brush the vegetables with the seasoned oil periodically.
Chef’s Tip: To add protein to this recipe, add chicken or seafood to each skewer.