- Soak wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat on a lightly oiled grate.
- Cut Bell Peppers, zucchini, red onion and pineapple into cubes.
- Thread zucchini, red onion, Bell Pepper, Cherry Tomato, and pineapple onto a wooden skewer.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Cook threaded skewers on the preheated grill until vegetables are tender. Rotate the vegetable skewers and brush the vegetables with the seasoned oil periodically.
To add protein to this recipe, add chicken or seafood to each skewer.