- In a preheated skillet over medium-high heat add carrots and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions, sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and zucchini, cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place all vegetables in a bowl with olive oil, ginger, lime juice, and chili flakes.
- Mix well.
- Place your skillet back on to heat, add kale and collard greens.
- Sautée for 2 minutes until wilted.
- Add your bowl of marinated vegetables.
- Mix well and serve.
Chef’s Tip: For an asian flare, add sesame oil, shrimp, and garnish with toasted almonds.