- To make Bell Pepper mixture, add Bell Peppers, cabbage, olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper into a medium bowl.
- Let it marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes, then squeeze out the liquid from the Bell Pepper mixture.
- Spread butter on one side of each of the 4 bread slices.
- Heat a griddle pan to medium-high heat.
- Place 4 pieces of bread on the griddle, buttered side down.
- On each bread slice, add cheese, and Bell Pepper mixture.
- Place the sandwich onto the griddle pan until the bread is browned on both sides and the cheese is melted.
Chef’s Tip: You can also use this Bell Pepper mixture to make a regular pastrami Reuben sandwich.