- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Peel & thinly slice red onion. Place in a small mixing bowl.
- Wash, core and slice Bell Peppers. Add Bell Peppers to the bowl containing onions.
- Add oil, vinegar and parsley to the bowl and season to taste with the salt and pepper. Mix well and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Wash the mushrooms. Pat dry & slice in half.
- Place mushrooms onto a pre-heated grill and cook for approximately 2 minutes per side. Remove mushrooms from heat and add to the marinated Bell Pepper mixture.
- Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper. Grill 6-8 minutes per side and allow to rest.
- Transfer the grilled chicken breasts to plates or a serving tray.
- Place marinated Bell Pepper mixture on the plate alongside the chicken.
This recipe will also make a great pasta. Simply add the marinated mixture and chicken to your favorite pasta!