- Wash all of your produce before cutting.
- Slice the mini cucumbers on an angle.
- Finely chop the fresh dill, place in bowl with cream cheese, and mix.
- Use pastry cutter (or a cookie cutter) to cut bread into desired shape (we suggest cutting bread into circles).
- Spread cream cheese and dill mixture onto bread and place cucumber slice on top of bread.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill, serve, and enjoy!
Throw another topping onto your sandwiches to pair with the mini cucumbers – add a splash of color with a halved TOMZ® Red Cherry tomato!