- Wash all produce before cooking.
- Add water, olive oil and salt to a pot and bring to a boil. Add pasta into the water and cook for approximately 5 minutes, until al dente.
- Add olive oil to a medium sized pan and heat. Place shrimp, garlic, butter, salt & pepper into the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a medium sized pan and heat. Add diced Roma Tomatoes, stirring frequently. Add diced onions, basil and chicken broth. Cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add cooked shrimp and pasta to the tomato mixture and mix for approximately 1 minute, until everything is well incorporated.
- Serve and top with parmesan cheese.
You can substitute shrimp for chicken.