- Cook chicken for 10 minutes in a skillet at medium-heat.
- Once chicken is thoroughly cooked, shred into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Dice Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, celery, and garlic cloves.
- Bring broth to a boil. Add Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, celery and garlic.
- Cook uncovered, over medium heat until vegetables are tender, approximately 20 minutes.
- Add noodles and chicken; simmer until the noodles are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in dill and lemon juice.
Chef’s Tip: Great to use as a next day pasta sauce!