- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Using a cooking spray, lightly coat an 8 inch square pan and dust it with flour.
- For Bell Pepper puree, wash and core the red Bell Peppers. Add the red Bell Peppers and both types of sugars to food processor, blitz until smooth. Then add eggs to the food processor and blitz again until the mixture is fluffy.
- Transfer the mixture from the food processor into a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Add the remaining ingredients into the mixer and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Bake for 45 minutes. To check if the brownie is completely baked, pick it with a toothpick in the middle of the pan, and if it is clean the brownie has finished baking.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow it to fully cool down before cutting the brownie into squares.
Chef’s Tip: To turn this brownie into a party pleasing dessert, cut it into smaller squares and thread the squares onto a skewer with fresh fruit.