- Rinse all produce under cold water. Cut the tops off of the Bell Peppers just enough to remove the stems, and empty the seeds. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, thyme, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, 10g chives, and parmesan cheese. Mix well by hand.
- Preheat a large non-stick pan, add olive oil, sliced mushrooms and 1 diced red onion. Continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add turkey and begin browning for 4-5 minutes. Once mixture is fully cooked drain any excess liquid. Set mixture aside to cool for approximately 3 minutes.
- When ready evenly divide the mixture between the 4 Bell Peppers. Cover the tops of the Bell Peppers with parchment and gently wrap with foil. In an oven proof baking dish bake Bell Peppers in upright position for 25-30 minutes.
- In the meantime preheat another large skillet, add olive oil and diced red onion. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add Grape Tomatoes and garlic, cooking for an additional minute. Splash water and vinegar into the pan and add salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a low simmer in pan for approximately 10 minutes.
- When Bell Peppers are finished, remove the foil and place the Bell Peppers on a plate. Add fresh basil leaves directly to the tomato mixture and serve aside the stuffed Bell Peppers. Top with remaining chives.
For a lighter side option serve with a salad of your favorite greens.