- Preheat BBQ to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Quarter Bell Peppers and hot sear for 2-3 minutes until grill marks form, set aside to cool.
- Slice Grape and Cherry Tomatoes in 1/3’s. Half and thinly slice red onion.
- Once cool, dice the grilled Bell Peppers.
- Begin topping the pizzas with the grilled Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, red onion and the crumbled feta. Avoid overloading the flatbread with toppings.
- Place the flat breads on the top rack of the BBQ and close the lid, allow 5 minutes of cook time.
- Remove from the BBQ and top with the arugula.
- Cut each pizza into 4 pieces.
- Arrange the pre-cut flat bread on platter and enjoy.
Chef’s Tip: If you don’t have access to a BBQ, these can also be prepared in an oven. Just adjust cooking temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and use a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. For the meat lovers on your team, the addition of diced grilled chicken breast is a nice twist to this simple appetizer.