- Shred lettuce and red cabbage, and slice Cherry Tomatoes in half.
- Spoon 3 to 4 tbsp. of hummus onto each wrap.
- Evenly divide shredded lettuce and cabbage between each wrap. Place in the center of each tortilla, followed by the Tomatoes.
- Fold tortilla from left to right. Tucking the ingredients inside, continue to fold wrap upwards to seal. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Slice into halves or quarters, and serve.
Find the Roasted Pepper Hummus recipe here.
For a higher supply of protein, add grilled chicken breast into each wrap!